Granny is my only living grandparent and I am having a really hard time right now. Her health is continuing to deteriorate and I just got back from the cardiologist office with her and the prognosis is not good, I will have more answers this afternoon when the labs come back. There is a 90% chance that she has kidney failure and will possibly have to go on dialysis. She has already voice her opinion on this and has said that if it will have to be long term she does not want to do it. She's 87 years old and has been a widow for over 20 years, I know that she is ready to go home to Pawpaw but I'm not ready to let her go. I am emotionally strained right now, and other than just helping her be comfortable there is nothing really that I can do. I live with her and watch her go down hill every day. I try to do everything I can to get her out of the house but she is just not strong enough anymore. Please be praying for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment