Friday, October 9, 2009

Engaged surgery


Well I should start off with the wonderful news in my life. Michael proposed to me on Monday night. It was really sweet and simple here at his house.


This ring has 9 brillant cut round diamonds the 3 on the top and then 3 on each side under the top diamonds. Then it has 4 baguettes on each side of the top. I just absolutely love it. I really wanted sometime that was unique and antique looking.

On Wednesday I went in for my hysterectomy and everything there went fine, I just got home around 10:30 today after spending two very boring days in the hospital. I really want to make it to church on Sunday but I can promise anything. Please feel free to call or stop by if you want. I would love to see everyone its been kinda lonely. My family along with Michael and his family have been super supportive and I don't know what I would do with out them.


This is a picture from the Dallas trip Michael and I took a couple of weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment