Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Yes I am still here

So I know it's been forever since I last blogged so this is a brief update on major events.
December - Happy Holidays...spent new years eve at the symphony in Dallas.
January - Wedding planning in full swing

Feburary - Wedding planning still...

March - Julie, Danny and the boys moved to Virginia Beach and I miss them like crazy.

April - Got married to the man of my dreams and went on a wonderful honeymoon cruise. See facebook for pictures.

May - Michael started his new job as a systems analyst at Good Shepherd.

June - I decided it was time to find a new job

July - The last day of work at ETGA is July 30th. As of right now I have no prospects of another job but the only thing I can do is keep praying and keep looking. I have about a dozen applications out right now for different companies. Mainly all administrative assistant work. I am working with 2 different staffing agencies right now and will possibly look at a third if need be.

August - Only God knows what will happen. Maybe good things. Just gotta keep my verse in my head. Jeremiah 29:11.

No comments:

Post a Comment