Monday, September 13, 2010

Rants

I'm using my blog for some rants that are on my mind so hopefully I can go back to sleep. It's 2:00 in the morning. So sorry if anyone is reading this I need to do this.
1. I hate hotflashes, they are coming more frequent and really annoying
2. My right knee has been in a lot of pain lately but I'm hoping it's a pulled muscle and nothing more serious, really trying not to go see the doctor.
3. MOOD SWINGS, seriously I am sticking tired of them. I feel like all I want to do is sleep and cry. I'm about ready to get off all of my hormones.
4. My job, So far in the year and half I have been there I have done it all. Front Receptionist, Insurance, helped out in scheduling, been a medical assistant, and now I'm going back to Insurance. If anyone knows of someone who is hiring please let me know I need out of here.
5. My wedding photographer is extremely difficult to get a hold of I have called him, sent him e-mails and my mom has done the same. She is going this week to find his new place in Tyler.
6. This town. I miss the big city.
7. I miss my nephews. It's been 6 months since I have seen them, hopefully we get to go to Virgina in Dec.
8. I miss being around children. sometimes the hug of a child or baby is just what I need.
9. Parents, I love both my parents and Michaels parents but just they can get annoying sometimes.
10. I miss my friends, I feel like I have not been a good friend ever since Michael and I got together, and I'm sorry we should all plan a girls night out.
11. I need a hobby and I'm not crafty.

Well this is all I can come up with for right now. Thank you and I'm sorry for everyone who read through this, but it has helped and maybe I can get some sleep. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment